Search This Blog

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Welcome to the Gazette Marketing How-To's Blog

I get asked a lot of questions from people about what does and doesn’t work in advertising and marketing.  As such, I am finding myself repeating the same information over and over again to each client I speak with as I tell them one at a time my bits of wisdom.  Recently I got to thinking – here I am, a total techie geek (lol) and yet I’m sharing my knowledge with my clients one at a time… really?!

Ok, I’ll admit it, I’ve been so swamped that apparently my brain hasn’t been properly kicking into gear. But no worries, I’m on track now and that’s what this blog is all about.

I’ve setup a series of articles regarding the ins and outs of advertising and marketing. I’ve picked them apart, written them and re-written them and broken them down into parts that you can read quickly and implement immediately.

These articles will cover ALL aspects of your marketing – not just what you should be doing with the Gazette.

It is my goal to post something new every day - some articles will be longer, some will be shorter, some will be hands on action for you to implement right away, some will be thoughts and insights to ponder.  But no matter what, I hope you will find this information helpful and useful.

There are 3 ways that you can follow these posts based on whatever works best for you:
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/gazettepage on the Notes tab (which also has an RSS feed option) 
Blog: http://gazettemarketing.blogspot.com/
Email Newsletter Subscription, sign up here: http://www.gatewaygazettegroup.com/New/customers.html
(The email series will be launching on Monday, February 14th to give more people a chance to get signed up at the beginning of it.)

I am also considering the idea of taking on a very select few clients to walk them through the process of getting their marketing on the right path - if you think this might interest you please let me know at gazette.tanya@telus.net so that I can get a feel for the interest level.

I know lots of people need help with marketing and I know I hand out lots of free information and advice. What I don't know is whether or not "guided" marketing planning  and implementation is something people are interested in paying for.... as much as I'd love to do everyone's marketing for them for free, alas I cannot. Apparently when you switch from "paper bills" to "paperless" it does NOT mean that you don't have to pay them!  What a rip off!  :-)

~ Planning – a nutritious part of your healthy marketing efforts. ~

Tanya Thibodeau, Publisher/Owner of the Gateway Gazette

No comments:

Post a Comment